SEE DETAILED SPECIFICATIONS BELOW
VESSEL IDENTIFIER: AIC10
Price: U.S. $ 1,200,000.00
|Speed||40 Knots/20 Knots Cruise|
|Year Built||New Construction|
|Displacement||23,400 Lbs/10,636 Kilos|
|Construction Material||Kevlar Tri-hull 10 Year Warrantee on Hull|
|2 - 340 HP Peninsular Diesel|
High Speed Patrol Vessel Preliminary Specification
· Patented ReflexÔ Tri-Hull design.
· Twin outer sponsons, ride making and wave piercing centre hull.
· Advanced composite construction using KevlarÔ fabrics & hi-performance resins.
· Littoral shallow draft design, fuel efficient and high stability.
HULL AND DECK CONSTRUCTION:
· Each piece constructed using KevlarÔ/Glass hybrid fabric, vacuum bagged coring in iso polyester resins.
· Gelcoat or similar barrier coat to hull and deck.
· Positive floatation hull buoyancy chambers and watertight bulkheads.
· Heavy-duty horizontal and vertical rub/chaffing/fendering rails as required.
· Craft constructed to meet or exceed Transport Canada Marine Safety Regulations TP 1332 (Construction Standards for Small Vessels.)
DECK FEATURES AND FITTINGS:
· Long lasting non-skid surface on all horizontal deck surfaces
· Non-skid surface to all access and storage hatches.
· Heavy-duty stainless steel mooring cleats.
· Stainless steel bow chocks and fairleads.
· Anchor Windlass.
· Stainless steel flag pole socket.
· Moulded storage lockers with sealed gaskets.
· Assorted grab rails.
· Moulded access door to rear swim platform
· Stainless steel handrails around ship with forward pulpit.
· Powder coated alloy radar-bridge over wheelhouse.
· Assorted seawater deck drains
· Rear swim platform.
· Stairs for divers to easily access the water and re-board.
Stateroom accommodation with up to 6 berths, vanity, closets and seating.
· One Captain’s stateroom with 1 berth, vanity, closet and seating at wheelhouse.
· One mess area with table, seating, lockers, shelving & area for TV, CD, & PC.
· One main bathroom with shower, toilet and washbasin.
· Full galley with fridge, freezer, stove, microwave oven, sink with shelves and drawers.
· Laundry area with washing machine and dryer. Shelves and storage lockers.
· Open-plan wheelhouse with all round visibility and adequate counter tops.
· Aluminum framed windshield and side windows.
· Aft seating area for observers.
· Captain style seating for helmsman and crew.
· Hydraulic steering system (with manual back-up) and marine wheel at console.
· Angle dashboard for easy reading of instruments.
· Full engine instrument cluster per engine.
· Master kill switch.
· Clear-view screen in windshield at helmsman’s position.
· Windshield wiper to forward windows.
· Marine autopilot.
· Electronic compass.
· Chart table with shelving for books, drawers for maps and a map light.
· Radar. (One in wheelhouse.)
· Labelled switch panels for AC/DC internal & external lighting with transparent covers.
· Wind speed indicators.
· Marine air horn.
· 2 @ 340 hp GM Peninsular turbo diesels. (One in each sponson)
· 2 Konrad outdrives.
· Composite jackshaft to between main engines and drives.
· 200 gallons of fuel in 2 stainless steel tanks adjacent to engines.
· Flush mounted fuel hatch with access to fuel shut-off.
· Bronze fuel valves, marked fillers and vents, separators, etc.
· 50-gallon fresh water tank with deck filler.
· Deck shower with electric suction pump.
· Automatic heavy-duty electrical bilge-pump system.
· Manual back-up bilge pumps.
· 220 V 50 hertz ships electrical system.
· 220-110V switchable shore power system, socket and 50ft cable.
· 100 hp Marine generator to centre hull.
· AD and DC lighting throughout the ship.
· Heavy-duty electric windshield wipers. (See above)
· Separate battery boxes engine and ship’s batteries.
· 2 Marine batteries for ships system.
· 2 Marine batteries for engine start system.
· Battery charging from engine alternators, shore power.
· Main breaker panel.
· Coast guard approved Nav. Lights
· Courtesy lighting.
· Cockpit lighting.
· Electrical grounding system.
· Sacrificial anodes as required.
· Mooring lines.
· Anchor, galvanized anchor rode and nylon line.
· 2 boat hooks.
· 4 fenders
· Marine grade AM/FM radio, CD player and speakers (installed)
· Assorted spotlights
· Deck safety line system.
· Assorted NAV packs – (VHF, depth sounder, compass)
· GPS, Night vision, equipment.
· Communication equipment.
· Assorted towing, mooring and heaving lines.
· Beaching chaff strips to hull bottoms.
· Assorted safety equipment as specified.
· 16,000 BTU central air conditioning system to all cabins, and steering space.
· Advanced fire-fighting system throughout ship with fire and smoke detectors.
· 120 Used oil tank with deck suction system
· Automatic de-sanitization system with replaceable filters.
· VHF Radio for communication.
· Measuring device.
· Instruments to measure external air and seawater temperature.
· Loudspeaker system with microphones.
Date Issued: June 15, 2004